January 8, 2010

Daily Joke

Whore House Madam:

The madam opened the brothel door to see an elderly gentleman standing there.
"Can I help you?" the madam asked.
"I want Natalie," the man replied.
"Sir, Natalie is one of our most expensive ladies, perhaps someone else..."
"No, I must see Natalie."
Just then Natalie appeared and announced to the man that her charge was $1,000 per visit. Without blinking, the man reached into his pocket and handed her ten $100 bills. The two went up to a room for an hour, whereupon the man calmly left.
The next evening he appeared again demanding to see Natalie.
Natalie and the madam explained that no one had ever come back two nights in a row and that there were no discounts.... it was still $1,000 a visit. Again the man took out the money, the two went up to the room and an hour later, he left.
When he showed up the third consecutive night, no one could believe it. And again he handed Natalie the money and up to the room they went.
At the end of the hour Natalie questioned the man: "No one has ever used my services three nights in a row. Where are you from?"
The man replied, "I'm from Philadelphia."
"Really?" replied Natalie. "I have family who lives there."
"Yes, I know," said the man. "Your father died, and I'm your sister's attorney. She asked me to give you the $3,000."

No comments: