Mercedes Benz Driving Test :
1. Before changing lanes you should:
(C) both a & b.
(D) just swing into the lane without doing either
a or b.
2. The top light on a traffic signal is:
(D) Who cares, it doesn't apply to me anyway.
3. The speed limit in a residential area is:
(A) 35 MPH.
(C) 45 MPH.
(D) I paid $65,000 for this car, I'll drive as
fast as I want.
4. In California, when a pedestrian enters a cross walk, you
(A) slow to a walking pace.
(B) go around the block.
(D) speed up and honk your horn.
5. In the other 49 states, when a pedestrian enters a cross
walk, you should:
(A) maintain your speed.
(B) slow a little.
(C) slow a lot.
(D) speed up and don't bother honking your horn.
6. Your may make a left turn from the right lane:
(B) when there is a left turn arrow.
(C) on Sunday at 2 A.M.
When ever you damn well feel like it.
7. When a school bus has flashing red lights, you:
(B) may pass on the left after checking.
(C) may pass after
slowing to 5 MPH.
(D) use your car phone to order Chinese food
while passing on the left.
8. When you hear an emergency vehicle siren, you should:
(A) pull to the right and stop.
(B) pull into the nearest car
(C) roll down your windows.
(D) turn up the radio and ignore it.
9. You may make a U-turn in front of a fire station:
(B) when the doors are closed.
(C) if there are no police around.
(D) when you have missed your turn.
10. When approaching a traffic light where cars are stopped, you
(B) watch the signal.
(C) stop a safe distance
back from the car in front.
(D) call your wife/secretary on your
car phone so everyone can see that your have a car phone.
11. When turning onto a side street, you should signal:
blocks before turning.
(B) two car lengths before turning.
(C) two miles before turning.
(D) what for, if the guy behind me
hits me, I'll sue him.
12. A U-turn in a business district is legal:
(A) only at an
(D) if I pass a sale at the
13. Parking in a red-zone is permitted:
(B) on Sunday.
(C) if there is a fire hydrant.
(D) when I'll only be there for
14. What is your annual gross income:
(D) $80,000 and up.
If you answered 'd' on every question, you have a perfect
You are certified to drive a Mercedes Benz Automobile. You
may, at your discretion, proceed to your nearest Mercedes Benz
authorized distributor and select the Mercedes Benz Automobile
of your choice.
If you answered a, b, or c on two or fewer questions, you may
request a retest after two weeks time.
Please study the Mercedes
Benz motor vehicle guide in preparation for your retest.
If you answered a, b, or c on more than two questions, we're
sorry, you just don't have the proper attitude to be a Mercedes
Benz Automobile driver. Perhaps you should consider a BMW.
Thank you for your interest in Mercedes Benz Automobiles.