February 2, 2010

The Daily Joke

Screwed By Nuns:

I was riding my Harley when I saw a sign by the road that said [Sisters of St. Mary's Convent, 10 miles, get screwed for only $50.00], I thought, nahh must be some kind of a joke.
A little further, there was another sign, [Sisters of St. Mary's Convent, next exit, follow the signs and get screwed for only $50.00]. 
Well I thought I gotta check this out, so I took the exit and followed the signs.
Pulling into the parking lot I saw only a couple of other bikes.
I went up and knocked on the door, a nun actually answered.
I said, "um, I saw the signs by the road." 
"Oh" she smiled, "Come on in."
So I did, then she said, "You want to go down that hall on the right and then knock on the second door", so I went down and knocked.
A half dressed nun with the greatest body I've ever seen on a sister answered, and smiled, she said "I'm just getting finished so just put the $50.00 in the jar on the dresser and go through that door at the end of the room, and please wait"  She winks, and points to the door, and then saunters out wigglin' one hell of a great ass.
I put my money in the jar, and went out the door.
To my surprise, I found myself back in the parking lot.
I thought this must be a mistake, and turned back to the door. There was a sign that read, "Sinner, YOU've just been screwed for $50.00 by the Sisters of St. Mary's"
You just can't trust a nun.

No comments: