February 16, 2010

The Daily Joke

Italian Business School:

Luigi ( the father... says to his son):
'I want you to marry a girl of my choice.'

Son says: 'I will choose my own bride!!!'

Luigi says: 'But the girl is Bill Gates' daughter..'
Son answers: 'Well, in that case...ok'

Next Luigi approaches Bill Gates and says.
'I have a husband for your daughter...'

Bill Gates answers: 'But my daughter is too young to marry!!'

Luig says: 'But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank'

Bill Gates answers: 'Ah, in that case....ok'

Finally Luigi goes to see the president of the World Bank.
Luigi says: 'I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.'

President answers: 'But I already have more vice-presidents than I need!'

Luigi says : 'But this young man is Bill Gates' son-in-law.'

President answers: 'Ah, in that case...ok'

And that, my friends, is how Italians do business.

No comments: