October 15, 2010

Today's Daily Joke

Did you ever stop to wonder what would happen if your dog's name was Penis?

* My Penis ate my homework.

* Oh, no! My Penis is frothing at the mouth! 

* Sorry I'm late. I was playing with my Penis. 

* I'm sorry, Officer. I didn't realize I had to keep my Penis on a leash. 

* My Penis doesn't come when I call it.

* My Penis likes to crawl between the legs of guests. 

* I love giving my Penis a bath. 

* At night, I sleep with my Penis in my hands. 

* My Penis likes it when people pet him. 

* My Penis needs to get more exercise. He weighs over fifty pounds.

* Playing with my Penis really wears me out. 

* Would you like to see a picture of my Penis?

* Sometimes I wake up, and my Penis is already active. 

* I think my Penis has a mind of its own. 

* I keep a picture of my Penis in my wallet. 

* Whenever I get lost, my Penis points me in the right direction.

* I think my Penis is getting old because he won't get excited anymore. He just plays dead. 

* My Penis got out last night. I think he's sleeping with the lady next door.

* If my Penis was a weinerdog, he would be long and hairy and hard to carry.

* My Penis loves to chase pussies in dark alleys.

* Help! I can't find my Penis! 

* Sorry to be driving so slow, officer, but I was looking for my Penis.

* My Penis gets excited whenever the mailman comes.

* Sorry to be driving so fast, officer. I have to take my Penis to the hospital.

* Oh. no! Something bit my Penis!

* Watch it or you'll step on my Penis. 

* Stop kicking my Penis.

* My Penis is truly man's best friend. 

* Beware of my Penis. He's carrying a disease. 

* People say my Penis looks cute lying down, but even better when standing at attention. 

* My Penis: the crotch-sniffer.

* There's nothing like a well-trained bitch for my Penis.

* I've trained my Penis to jump through hoops. 

* My Penis always searches for an open hand under the dinner table. 

* Excuse me, I need a muzzle for my Penis. 

* Sorry I'm late, but my Penis kept me up howling all night.
* I got arrested because my penis ate the pussy next door.

No comments: