July 21, 2009

Today's Joke

Here are Actual Letters to a Pastor:

**Dear Pastor,
I know God loves everybody but He never met my
sister.
Yours sincerely,
Arnold. Age 8, Nashville.

**Dear Pastor,
My father should be a minister. Every day he
gives us a sermon about something.
Robert, Page 11, Anderson

**Dear Pastor,
I'm sorry I can't leave more money in the plate, but my father didn't give me a raise in my allowance. Could you have a sermon about a raise in my allowance?
Love, Patty. Age 10, New Haven

**Dear Pastor,
My mother is very religious. She goes to play bingo at church every week even if she has a cold.
Yours truly,
Annette. Age 9, Albany

**Dear Pastor,
I think a lot more people would come to your church if you moved it to Disneyland.
Loreen. Age 9. Tacoma

**Dear Pastor,
Please say a prayer for our Little League team. We need God's help or a new pitcher.
Thank you.
Alexander. Age 10, Raleigh

**Dear Pastor,
My father says I should learn the Ten Commandments. But I don't think I want to because we have enough rules already in my house.
Joshua. Age 10, South Pasadena

**Dear Pastor,
I liked your sermon on Sunday. Especially when it was finished.
Ralph, Age 11, Akron

No comments: