September 8, 2009

New Joks of the Day

Appearance Insults:

Oh my God, look at you. Anyone else hurt in the accident?


Don't you need a license to be that ugly?

Like a death at a birthday party, you ruin all the fun...

He has a face like a Saint - A Saint Bernard.


She has an insipid double chin, her legs are too short, and she has a slight potbelly.

She loves 'NATURE' - In spite of what it did to her.


Who picks your clothes - Stevie Wonder? 


When she comes into a room, the mice jump on chairs.


I don't want you to turn the other cheek - it's just as ugly.


Can I borrow your face for a few days? My ass is going on holiday.


See, that's what's meant by dark and handsome. When it's dark, he's somewhat handsome.


Every girl has the right to be ugly, but you abused the privilege!


I've seen people like you before, but I had to pay admission! 


No comments: