April 27, 2010

Today's Daily Joke

Social Security:

After retiring, I went to the social security office to apply for my Social Security retirement benefits. 
 
The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's license to verify my age. I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at home. 
 
I told the woman that I was very sorry but I seemed to have left my wallet at home I will have to go home and come back later. 
 
The woman says, "Unbutton your shirt." So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair. 
 
She says, "That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me" and she processed my Social Security application.
When I got home, I told my wife about my experience at the social security office.
 
She says, "You should have dropped your pants. You would have gotten disability too."

No comments: