April 2, 2010

Today's Daily Joke

Modern Man's "Declaration of Independence":



When I'm turning the wheel and the car is nosing onto the 
off-ramp, I neither need nor choose to hear, "This is our exit."



The temperature in the cave will be my responsibility. It will 
be slightly to moderately cooler than you want it.



When I am at my "SportsCenter" which starts at 11PM and runs one hour. This is an
excellent time for you to pay bills, put laundry in the dryer, or 
talk to your sister.



I will see you in the morning and at night; however, I hereby 
declare myself free from being telephoned at work.



Two hot dogs and a beer at a baseball game, do in fact, 
constitute going out to dinner.



Silence does not need to be filled.



I will think what I will think without you needing or wanting to know what it is.



No, you may not have the remote.

No comments: