July 5, 2010

Today's Daily Joke

Mixing Electricity and Sex is Nuts:

A True Story ....
MALAGA, Spain: There's a fine line between getting freaky
in the bedroom and getting downright dangerous. A German man
ended up killing himself after experiments with a homemade
sex toy went horribly wrong. The body of the 65-year-old man
was found in a rented apartment after he was reported missing
by a female acquaintance. Pushing the limits of masturbation,
the man applied the electrodes of an adapted voltmeter to his
genitals. The autopsy revealed that the man died from a heart
attack triggered by the electric shock. Foul play was ruled
out after police found the man lying on his bed with the
television on and a porn movie in the VCR.

No comments: