July 8, 2010

Today's Daily Joke

More Kid Talk:
answers you get from kids when you ask them a question may surprise you .....


What ingredients are fathers made of?
Daddies are made of baseballs, basketballs, and footballs. Oh, and my uncle is also made of golf.

What kind of little boy was your dad?
He used to cheat and lie sometimes, but now he’s a lawyer and a damn good one.

What is love?
It’s that first feeling you feel before all that other stuff gets in the way.

What is love like?
Love is like when you go out and give somebody most of your French Fries without making them give you anything of theirs.

Where does love come from?
Love comes from people’s hearts, but God made hearts.

Why did God give your mother and not some other mom?
God gave me my mom because she had me in her tummy for a long, long time. She earned me.

Why did your mom marry your dad?
My grandma says mom didn’t have her thinking cap on.

Do you know the names of any Angels?
I only know the names of two angels. Hark and Harold Angels.

No comments: