August 8, 2009

Funny Joke of the Day

The Red Spot:

For centuries, Hindu women have worn a red spot on their foreheads, and we have naively thought it had something to do with their religion. The true story has just been revealed by the Indian Embassy in Washington. 
When one of these women gets married, on her wedding night, the husband scratches off the red spot to see if he has won a convenience store, a gas station, or a motel in Florida.
I know.... that was insensitive and politically incorrect.

Then again, so is this one:
Two families move from India to America.
When they arrive, the fathers make each other a bet in a year's time, whichever family has become more American will win the prize. 
A year later when they meet again, the first guy says, "My son's playing baseball, I had McDonald's for breakfast and I'm on my way to pick up a case of Bud for tonight. 
How about you?" 
The second guy says, "Screw you, towel-head!"

No comments: